The objectives of Grenfell Tower Trust are:
a. The advancement of education of the public about bereaved + survivors issues relating to #Grenfell tower fire and promotion of their human rights.
- To organise seminars, meetings, workshops to share stories about people's life changes, grief due to losses and impact since the fire.
- To raise public understanding about issues that are important to bereaved and survivors through different media outlets.
b. The advancement of the rights of bereaved + survivors through promotion of diversity and equality
- Facilitating meetings between decision makers and service providers to ensure members needs are met.
- Organising events, activities where survivors + bereaved come together to discuss their issues and concerns through peer-support.
c. The advancement of the health and wellbeing of members who are affected by the Grenfell fire
- Provide information to members in different languages.
- Reduce barriers to access to health and Wellbeing services.
- Facilitate participation of members in activities of Dedicated Service
- Play a pivotal role in the design of the memorial Park for the bereaved and survivors.